Sales and Customer Service Advisor
An excellent opportunity to work in a growing independent business focused in the mid-higher end of furniture retail.
- Responsible for sales of all furniture including sofas, chairs, beds, dining and cabinet
- Order processing on a regular basis
- Handling of customer service issues, including reporting and chasing suppliers,
but mainly focused on providing the end customer with a high quality of service to provide timely resolutions
- Managing the home delivery schedule coordinating routes, dates and schedules and booking slots with customers
- Managing all finance applications co-ordinating with the customer and our retail finance company
- 37.5 Hours per week (Monday to Saturday with one weekday off, 9am-5pm)
- Salary is in excess of £12 per hour (depending on experience) with opportunities to move forward and become a key part of an expanding business
- Must be self-motivated, organised and keen to work together as part of a small team
- Competent computer skills including MS Office, especially Outlook
- Relevant sales experience is preferred, but not essential
- Strong customer service skills and experience of working in a customer focused environment
- Experience in the Furniture Industry would be beneficial
As part of the Webb House team the ideal candidate will be a warm & friendly individual, who is well motivated & conscientious in their work. In a small, family run business the ability to work well as part of a team is essential, being flexible to cover the business needs across departments & in terms of working hours to cover for staff absences and seasonal sales events within the business.
All applications should be made by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or through the Job Centre website and should include your C.V. along with a covering letter detailing why you feel that you have the experience and qualities that we are looking for.
Each application will be assessed on its own merits, however, our requirements are quite particular and applicants will only be considered for interview if their application and covering letter demonstrate the qualities that are essential within our business.
Only applicants selected for interview will be contacted.